Missed a couple of Sundays of flea marketing due to heavy snow, so I ended up doing some thrifting after the weather cleared up! Here is what I got:
- You Don’t Know Jack Volume 1 (1995, v1.01, repackaged in 1997 by Sierra, Hybrid Classic Mac OS (68040/PowerPC) and Windows 3.1/95/98)
- Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360)
- Need for Speed: Pro Street (Xbox 360)
- Clue Finders 4th Grade Adventures (2000, v2.1, Hybrid Classic Mac OS (PowerPC) and Windows 95/98/ME)
- All Star Typing Ages 9-12: Basketball (1999 reissue of Creative Wonders Slam Dunk Typing, Hybrid Classic Mac OS (68040/PowerPC) and Windows 3.1/95/98)
- Fetch It Again! (2007, Windows XP/Vista)
Let’s hope there will be a better flea market day weather wise! In the meantime, I will be back to working on my computers, so take care!
As promised from my last post, here are more items that I found from local thrift stores:
- NHL 13 (Xbox 360)
- Math Blaster Ages 9-12 (Hybrid Classic Mac OS/Windows)
- Jump Start Adventures: 5th Grade Deluxe (Hybrid Classic Mac OS/Windows)
- Toon Boom Studio Express (Hybrid Mac OS X/Windows)
Not a lot of finds today! But anyways, I’ll be back working on my computers, so take care!
I’m starting the decade off nicely with some thrifting! Here’s what I found:
- The Sims 4 (Windows)
- American Idol (PlayStation 2, better condition)
- Chaos Island – Jurassic Park The Lost World (Windows)
- The Oregon Trail 4th Edition (Windows)
- EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: Masters (PlayStation 3)
- EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (PlayStation 3)
We’ll be rolling out the new decade with more computer and video game related blog posts, so stay tuned! For now, take care!
Happy New Year’s Eve for the upcoming 2020s decade! You may have noticed that some of my videos are not available since I deleted my YouTube account due to issues with the FTC, COPPA, and the new YouTube terms of service, and that’s because I have Vimeo handy for my future computer and video game collection videos of the new decade!
But anyways, a while ago, LGR finally made episode 44 of his thrifting series! Which you can find below this text:
If you want to see my viewer finds, it’s at 16:50-16:51 (or precisely 16:50) in the video, because that’s the first you’ll see in the long list of other people’s finds!
Anyways, Have a happy 2020, and take care!
I wish to everyone a Merry Christmas to everyone viewing my experiments here at Katie Cadet’s Computer and Video Game Collection, and have a happy 2020!
So far, I got the Xbox 360 going, all is working well! That gives me access to Xbox-exclusive titles other than the usual PlayStation titles such as Project Gotham Racing, Forza, Kinect motion-controlled games and more!
Boxing Day is just around the corner, so be on a lookout for more blog posts coming your way, and soon in 2020! For now, take care!
Merry Christmas Everyone! As promised, I got a Microsoft Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Entertainment System with the following games:
- Super Mario Bros. (NES)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)
- Fester’s Quest (NES)
- Castlevania II (NES)
- The Immortal (NES)
- Sonic Heroes (Xbox)
- MotoGP (Xbox)
- Disney Pixar’s Cars (Xbox)
- Avatar: The Game (Xbox 360)
- Kinect Adventures (2 copies, Xbox 360)
- Kinect Star Wars (Xbox 360)
- Kinect Sports (Xbox 360)
- Forza Horizon (Xbox 360)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360)
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Xbox 360)
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (Xbox 360)
- Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Xbox 360)
- Dance Central (Xbox 360)
- The Hip Hop Dance Experience (Xbox 360)
- Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360)
- LEGO Batman The Video Game (Xbox 360)
- Pure (Xbox 360)
- Game Party in Motion (Xbox 360)
- Motion Sports Play for Real (Xbox 360)
- BONUS: Super Mario Bros. 2020 Calendar, for celebrating 35 years of Nintendo’s Mario!
- BONUS: 2x USB Flash Drives
- BONUS: Portable USB Charger
- BONUS: RGB USB Mat
- BONUS: RGB Lighting! 😀
That’s the end of the last list of video game-related acquisitions here at Katie Cadet’s Computer and Video Game Collection! Merry Christmas, and have a happy 2020! Take care!
I have recently acquired Atari Anthology for the PlayStation 2, and another DualShock 3 controller to compliment my other two that I have for my PlayStation 3! Now it’s time to start thinking about Christmas!
Christmas Gift unwrapping will come in the next couple of days! For now, take care!